Pueblo Interiors

Energy Efficiency Certificate

epc-slider-new-1If you are selling your property or letting it long term you will need an energy certificate by law. Our architect is available to do this for you. The best explanation of this rule can be found on this page.

You will need to log into the Citizens Advice Bureau Spain website to access the information, but it is a simple step and very useful to have this anyway.


We are long term supporters of Citizens Advice Bureau Spain, a voluntary organisation with charitable status, please donate if you can, as little as 5 Euros helps towards the website hosting.



Leading Home Reform Specialists Costa del Sol Spain